Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Traveller fight M50

Options
  • 17-05-2010 10:40am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Did anyone else see those 2 travellers fighting on the M50 on Saturday? They were kicking lumps out of one another in the middle of a traffic island! Just before the Dundrum exit. I rang the guards about it, they said one of the papers had been on to them already... should have recorded it for Youtube!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

Suggested headline for the paper:

Creamer Vs Creamer?

/sorry

• Registered Users Posts: 7,588 ✭✭✭Bluetonic

MarkKay wrote: »
    Did anyone else see those 2 travellers fighting on the M50 on Saturday?
    I presume you knew they were travelers as they were on the M50.

Any idea where they were travelling to?

• Registered Users Posts: 664 ✭✭✭Rafloution

Bluetonic wrote: »
    I presume you knew they were travelers as they were on the M50.

Any idea where they were travelling to?

:rolleyes

Always 1, I take it you can verfiy they were not travellers? For you to pick a hole in his story.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Rafloution wrote: »
    :rolleyes

Always 1, I take it you can verfiy they were not travellers? For you to pick a hole in his story.

I gather he's just being PC.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,068 ✭✭✭gollem_1975

i think you both missed the point... he was making a humourous comment.

99.9% of the people on the m50 are travelling somewhere. ( the remaining 0.1% are laying out traffic cones )

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 740 ✭✭✭star.chaser

"i'll fight you at the northern cross roads"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,272 ✭✭✭✭Max Power1

imo some of these PC brigades will actually turn into a computer one of these days.

:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

MarkKay wrote: »
    Did anyone else see those 2 travellers fighting on the M50 on Saturday? They were kicking lumps out of one another in the middle of a traffic island! Just before the Dundrum exit. I rang the guards about it, they said one of the papers had been on to them already... should have recorded it for Youtube!

Stupid thread.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement