Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommend a hypnotist in Donegal

Options
  • 17-05-2010 11:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 46,095 ✭✭✭✭

A couple of people I know are thinking about quitting the old smoking. Does anyone have any first hand experiences of local hypnotists or have had family or friends who have attended hypnotists and what successes (or failures) were achieved.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,535 ✭✭✭BlackEdelweiss

I went to Justin Toner before the summer to help my fear of flying. It was very helpful, I couldent look at a plane in the sky before it and I was relatively calm for the flights I have had to go on since. Dont know about the smoking side, never did that with him.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,774 ✭✭✭cadete

i went to justin for a fear of heights and to stop smoking, im much more comfortable with heights now, and im off the smokes but you still need alot of will power :) the hypnosis just implants techniques to help stop, i also used the nicorette inhaler for the first 2 weeks it was really great. hope this helps

Advertisement