Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Car servicing...Recommendation's pls?

Options
  • 17-05-2010 12:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 467 ✭✭

Where is best? Cheapest?

How much does an oil change for a peugeot 407 HDI 2.0. The engine oil is fully synthetic (5W40)

It needs a full service. the fuel filter needs to be replaced...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭LilMrsDahamsta

If you wouldn't mind travelling down to Rostellan, East Cork Motors are the cheapest I've found anywhere in Cork (city or East Cork). It was €140 for a service last December, and about the same 10,000 miles before that. I've been back since then to get rear shocks done and found them very reasonable again. I shopped around on all occassions and found them cheapest; quality of the work is grand.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,114 ✭✭✭corkcomp

askU wrote: »
    Where is best? Cheapest?

How much does an oil change for a peugeot 407 HDI 2.0. The engine oil is fully synthetic (5W40)

It needs a full service. the fuel filter needs to be replaced...

id try lee auto on model farm rd for that.. their prices are not too bad for a main dealer..

• Registered Users Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

Used to bring mine to a guy on on Dublin Hill, the Industrial Estate before the Blackman Pub. No complaints with it. Can't for the life of me remember the name though.

Advertisement