Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

DIT Photography Graduate Show 2010

• 17-05-2010 2:09pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,834 ✭✭✭

This year the DIT B.A. Photography graduate show will take place from 8th to the 20th of June in two venues: The National Photo Archive and the Gallery of Photography, both on Meeting House Square off Essex Street. The exhibition features work by the whole outgoing class covering a variety of themes and visual treatments.

/shameless plug :D

So yeah, basically, my graduate show is coming up. Some of the stuff is really amazing, we've all been working for a year on our projects and it's been a long time coming. The show opens in the Archive at 6pm on Tuesday June 8th, there'll be free booze and a guest speaker, with the afterparty most likely taking place in 4 Dame Lane. It'd be great if some of you could make it along, it's probably the most prestigious show I'll ever be a part of and I'd love the chance to get some C&C in person :P

For more info and samples of work, please visit http://ditphoto2010.com/

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,319 ✭✭✭sineadw

I was planning to go to this and the iadt one, and was just thinking about posting and asking if anyone had dates this morning :) I'll be at the launch for the free booze... I mean, to give support ;)

You nervous?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,834 ✭✭✭Captain Flaps

Eh, a little bit. The show isn't even a part of our submission, it's just something that we're given the option of participating in, so I'm more nervous about the mountain of stuff I've to get through in the next 2 weeks. I just dropped my images in to be printed this morning, so I'll feel a lot better when I get them back and they look ok! (at 200 quid a pop, they'd better...)

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,686 Mod ✭✭✭✭melekalikimaka

Eh, a little bit. The show isn't even a part of our submission, it's just something that we're given the option of participating in, so I'm more nervous about the mountain of stuff I've to get through in the next 2 weeks. I just dropped my images in to be printed this morning, so I'll feel a lot better when I get them back and they look ok! (at 200 quid a pop, they'd better...)
    best of luck.
    I'll be dropping in for sure

Advertisement