Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recycling small Heineken keg

Options
  • 17-05-2010 2:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,720 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know what you're supposed to do to recycle these things or what you're supposed to do with empties? I'm reluctant to put them in either bin encase they cause a small explosion when being squished by the bin things.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 11,835 Mod ✭✭✭✭BeerNut

It's mostly aluminium, so put it in the recycling.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,381 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

The gas is pretty much spent when it is finished, I tore one open once to see what magic is inside, its a big white cylinder thing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 Wine_Guy

I cut the circle off the top of mine and used it as a money box, you have to rinse it a few times and dry it out for a day. Everything goes in to it except 2euro coins, i got almost 1000 in mine for my holidays last year. After that i cut it open and recycled it.

Advertisement