Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

if you own both ps3 and xbox consoles which do you find better poll

• 17-05-2010 2:34pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭

xbox ps3 if you own both ,which is your favourite poll
    i own both consoles ,im not a fanboy of either.i just cant decide which i like best.were as the ps3 is fantastic for media i feel the xbox is better for seemless online gaming.vote and let me know what you think is better if either.

which console if any do you find better 47 votes

i like my ps3 better
    0% 0 votes
    i like my xbox better
    12% 6 votes
    i cant decide between the two
    87% 41 votes

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,871 ✭✭✭Karmafaerie

Groan.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭nevaeh-2die-4

:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,272 ✭✭✭✭Max Power1

lol at asking this in an xbox forum

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,473 ✭✭✭Adamcp898

Do yourself a favour OP and use the search button, topic's been covered to death.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,223 ✭✭✭✭DARK-KNIGHT

same poll is in ps forum its crazy to ask this is just gonna be a flare subject imo!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭Evolute

Haha such a pointless thread such a one sided poll

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,330 ✭✭✭niallon

Copied from the PS3 thread, I know this will only end in petty remarks but for what it's worth:

I don't see why there should be any argument, this thread is for those that own both. If you own both then you clearly award merits to both and therefore should be no reason for "PS3 sucks because" and "Xbox ftw over the crap PS3". It's pointless.

As an owner of both consoles I can say I only buy PS3 exclusives for the PS3, everything else I buy on 360. Why? Simple really, I've had the 360 longer and I've grown accustomed to how it works, I much prefer the controller (not alone on that one) and the rare time I go online I have far more friends that are Xbox owners than PS3.

That being said, when it comes to playing the afformentioned PS3 exclusives, it does impress me visually and I often sway towards the PS3 more, God Of War III nearly being the final nail in that coffin. Also, the quiter PS3 serves much better as a DVD player and of course there's Blu Ray.

Basically, put a gun to my head and I'd say Xbox but to be honest, both consoles combine together to make the ultimate gaming and media resource.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 962 ✭✭✭chavezychavez

I'd actually love to see a thread on this that actually debated the 2 reasonably, but sure as the sun rises in the morning and sets in the evening, this will descend into chaos.

Therefore

ibtl4.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,825 ✭✭✭Gambler

I prefer the xbox - mostly this is because I know more people with an xbox for the online gaming..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,911 ✭✭✭Grumpypants

I flip flop between the 2 depending on what game im playing. When U2 was out i was on PS3 all the time finished that got GOW3 finished that then splinter cell onto 360, Then i finally got Gears 2 and finished it (What a game by the way cant belive i never finished it before). Got Modnation racers from Sony so im back on the PS3 now thats a good laugh. But im going into town to buy Alan wake today so ill be back on 360 for the next week or so.

Do use the PS3 to watch TV online and blu-rays so over all i prob use that a bit more but for gaming its 50/50

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,305 ✭✭✭yoshytoshy

I'm using the xbox for music a lot ,have 5.1 for gaming and music goes through my stereo.
    Only use the ps3 for watching blu-rays now and any good new games like drakes.

Handy having the one remote ,when listening to music!

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,698 Mod ✭✭✭✭Silverfish

Hi almanu, as per the charter at the top of this forum, we don't allow these threads, they always start badly, then end badly.

Thread closed. Sorry.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement