Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lip Piercing.... will it close up?

• 17-05-2010 4:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 84 ✭✭

Hey, i've had a lip piercing now for 8 years, and its in the centre on the bottom lip. has anyone had any similar experience (time wise) and if so, how long roughly does it take for the hole to close up fully? or ... will it ever? has it been in for too long?

cheers:D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

It will probably never close as you've had it for so long, and if it does it will take quite a while I imagine. But everyone is different. So basically - maybe :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 84 ✭✭Conor OH!

ah yeah thats what i thought alright.

Cheers Will.:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 996 ✭✭✭Lornen

I have my snake bites in for nearly 3 years now and I can go days without jewelery in them and the fistula's get a little tight but when I put the cbb's back in they go in no problem. 8 years though, as Will said I'd imagine it would take quite some time for the fistula to close completely, and you will always have a slight pucker on the skin where the piercing once was.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 994 ✭✭✭pajodublin

i've had my lip ring for 7 years now
    I played in a football tournament and took it out.
    It was out for 3 hours and when i went to put it back in the inside had closed up and i had to force it through again and gave myself a nice big fat lip :)
    was worth the pain coz i loves me lip ring..ha!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,900 ✭✭✭rannerap

i had mine done for about two or three years and i took the stud out for a good few months and was able to get a stud back into it with a bit of persuaion,youve had it done so long that the odds are good that it would stay open for quite a while

• Advertisement
Advertisement