Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Low Doctor consultation fee in Dublin

Options
  • 17-05-2010 4:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 740 ✭✭✭

Anyone know of a GP in Dublin who either charges a low consultation fee or who charges less than the full amount depending on how long you are with them?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,134 ✭✭✭Lux23

They all charge between €50 and €60. Are you just trying to get a sick note?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 740 ✭✭✭star.chaser

no, a prescription for propecia. no consultation needed really. just one look at my head. don't really want to pay full whack. I know a doctor who charges €10 or €20 for a repeat visits but i haven't been to him in a while and i'd say he'll keep me there for a chat to catch up on things and then charge me €60 so i'm hoping some boardsies will know a good GP that charges a low fee?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,299 ✭✭✭irishguy

no, a prescription for propecia. no consultation needed really. just one look at my head. don't really want to pay full whack. I know a doctor who charges €10 or €20 for a repeat visits but i haven't been to him in a while and i'd say he'll keep me there for a chat to catch up on things and then charge me €60 so i'm hoping some boardsies will know a good GP that charges a low fee?

http://www.primacare.ie/

They are €40 but its in Dundrum (Just tell them you have applied for the discount card)

Advertisement