Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wexford's first Oscar Traynor trophy

Options
  • 17-05-2010 4:25pm
    Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,802 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Thought there might have been a thread but no sign!

For those of you that don't know what I am talking about. Annual inter-county soccer tournament.

As a Clareman all I can say is that the Wexford team played football how it should be played and completely dominated from start to finish. It could easily have been double figures.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,090 ✭✭✭RadioRetro

Very gracious of you. I thought at half-time with us 1-0 up, the Claremen will come back at us in the 2nd half but no... goal, goal goal..... fabulous display and a fitting way to celebrate 50 years of the Wexford League.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,754 ✭✭✭oldyouth

Cheers Keano,

Great result for the team. A lot of them have played LOI for Wexford Youths FC but for one reason :rolleyes: or another, they had to leave to find success. Fair play to them all

Advertisement