Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Cream shoes that aren't sandals!

• 17-05-2010 6:32pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,960 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

I'm starting a new job on the 1st June, and I've just bought a few bits and pieces to wear.

Two of the dresses that I bought need to be worn with a bit of a heel, and I would prefer if I could get a pair of cream shoes to wear with them.

Problem is that apparently all shops only stock sandals or "disco shoes" (going out shoes or whatever you call them) that are miles too high for me (I'm 5' 7'' and don't like to go much higher than that).

Have you guys got any ideas about where I could try for a pair of shoes not unlike these but without the gold and a bit more white-cream but with the same round toe and heel height, preferably in Dublin city centre or thereabouts.

I want a really comfortable pair of shoes cos I'll have to do a fair bit of walking and I've tried everywhere in Liffey Valley but to no avail.

Any ideas?

Comments

Advertisement