Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

problems staying logged in

Options
  • 17-05-2010 6:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,554 ✭✭✭

whenever i click the back page on my browser im logged out, if i click on a link im logged back in no problem, its only happening on boards, any idea how to fix it ?

(using firefox 3.6.3)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Have you been ticking the "remember me" box when you log in? Even if you are, if you're clicking the back button to the first page, it may look as though you're logged out, even though you aren't.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,554 ✭✭✭herobear

ive been auto logged in on this laptop since everybody's password was changed, and i dont log onto boards anywhere else, and this issue started only 2 days ago.
    When i click the back button its not just to first page, like for example im in the television forum, i click on a thread to read it, and click back to the forum once im done and im 'logged out', i can click on anywhere and im 'logged in' again, its just kind of annoying more than anything else.
    Like i said its only happening on boards.

Advertisement