Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

how long should we study now????

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 goldenlady131

65516 wrote: »
    ive worked so hard all through 5th year and the start of 6th year but since after the mocks if kinda taken the foot of the pedal!
    school is such a waist of time were gettin no revision done so im gona take 2 days off this week to study at home.. but i'm just so tired my brain acc feels heavy in my head! :( next 3 weeks are make or break so hopefully my head will stop its crap soon!!
    I know it's exhausting just being in school when you need to be at home revising. And then by the time you get home you're wrecked, it's hard to have the energy like!
    At least the break the week before will be sufficient to get a good bit done.. I hope!

• Registered Users Posts: 716 ✭✭✭fufureida

I know it's exhausting just being in school when you need to be at home revising. And then by the time you get home you're wrecked, it's hard to have the energy like!
    At least the break the week before will be sufficient to get a good bit done.. I hope!

I agree...i get nothing done in school I only go in for french history and geography...:\

• Closed Accounts Posts: 103 ✭✭dyeti

Well I was feeling the exact same, we were doing NOTHING in school, it was such a waste of time. So since last Monday I've been staying at home piling on the study, like I said earlier about 6 hours a day! I admit yesterday I only did 4h30, but honours English is just such a bloody bore.

Ye lads should just stay at home, I don't regret it one bit!

• Registered Users Posts: 829 ✭✭✭zam

We've technically finished school now but graduation is really getting in the way of study... Like today was our last day of school so I didn't do anything last night or tonight due to excitement or whatever, and we have our graduation mass/night out tomorrow, so that means no study tomorrow or Saturday either... I'll start studying on Sunday sure :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭LC2010HIS

getting up for 6am everyday - i work better in morning
    Was gonna do study all day literally

Running up to it ill prob do 3hours in morning, afternoon and evening . . .

• Advertisement
Advertisement