Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Liberties College?

• 17-05-2010 6:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 331 ✭✭

has anyone applied for round 3 interviews for next wednesday and if so have u herd anything back?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Jazziesgirl

Hi I've applied for round 3 interviews n havnt heard nethin yet! the closin date is tomorrow the 19th so I'm assuming that we will hear maybe Thursday/Friday.
    Dont worry your not alone in the waitin game!! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 331 ✭✭Cook!eMonster

I was in town today and I dropped in , I have an interview but all the letters have to be sent out :)

What course did u apply for?

hi,

I've applied for the Health Care Assistant (Maternity,Peadiatric and General), Fingers crossed i get an interview! Hopefully i'll hear in the next day or two! What have u applied for? Congrats on getting the interview!! :)

Thanks, i hope you get yours too!

I applied for liberal arts, and TAP, both access to uni courses. Hopefully I get them, would be a dream come true! Are u living close to the college or will you have to travel far?

• Registered Users Posts: 411 ✭✭HereticPrincess

I applied earlier in the month & got a letter today for an interview first thing tomorrow morning. Bit short notice :eek:
    Hope it goes okay!

• Advertisement

well im glad i went in and asked about my interview cause I didnt get my letter tellin me i had one til thursday morning!

well im glad i went in and asked about my interview cause I didnt get my letter tellin me i had one til thursday morning!

Oh my god!!!! :eek: I rang on the Monday before the interviews as i still didnt have my letter either, and they didnt even have me on file! eekk!! i applied online so i dont know what happened!! they just told me to come down on wednesday morning and fill out an application there and then go for the interview! so happy days! I just hope i get in now!

when did they tell you you'd hear back?

He just said in the next few weeks! I was reading something (either the prospecus or the letter they sent out with my interview time) and it said they would be in contact within three weeks, which would be brilliant. Hope I get in. I really wasn't expecting to have to do interview prep, I had to write an essay when I got there, just totally out of the blue! How did your interview go anyway?

I got my letter on a Tuesday saying I had an interview Wenesday morning first thing!

Said to bring references & everything, I was running about like a headless friggin chicken.
    xD

Anyone hear back? I got my letter today!

• Advertisement

Congratulations!!! woohoo!! I got my letter yesterday too!! phew!! thank god for that!! :)

Got mine today :D

so what courses?

Childcare Cert :)

Advertisement