Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NUI Maynooth Arts Interview

Options
  • 17-05-2010 7:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭

Hi

I just received a letter today telling me I have been selected for the arts interview in early june. (NUI Maynooth)
    Have interviews for arts already taken place? Why would my interview be so late?
    Any tips on what they ask?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,395 ✭✭✭✭Turtyturd

Yeah I had one back in the middle of March. Dunno why the interview is so late or if its standard to do them in blocks over the course of a couple of months.

For my interview it was very informal and lasted about 10 minutes. They really just asked me questions about myself and what course I was doing now. If I had given much consideration to the challenges associated with undertaking a degree. Did I do much reading, what subjects I would like to study and what I would like to do after college. A big point is also have you given much consideration to the financial side of things.

Best of Luck.

Advertisement