Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Msc in Business Informatics

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,068 ✭✭✭gollem_1975

you might want to contact DCU to confirm ( or else post in the DCU forum ) but afaik the business infomatics course is no longer being run at DCU

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 Ari Gold

Hello,

I was thinking of doing a masters in business informatics in DCU:

http://www.dcu.ie/prospective/deginfo.php?classname=EMBIN&originating_school=

Has anybody done this? Any feedback from it? What kind of career did youhave after it????

InchicoreDude,

Did you hear if this course is going to go ahead or not?

why don't you ask DCU yourself.. g'wan they won't bite :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭InchicoreDude

I contaced DCU a few weeks back when I was looking into applying. Nobody gave me any indication that it was not going to go ahead and they advised me to press on with my application.

What makes you think it is discontinued?

thats what I was told a few years back when I made enquiries.

also I graduated from another course at DCUBS in 2009.. heard or saw no sign of this course when I was studying there.

its still possible that they are going to run the course again this year ( I assume demand for postgrads is increasing as a result of the big R )

if my memory serves me the person to enquire from about this course in DCU is Marcus Telfert.

http://www.computing.dcu.ie/prospective/postgraduate/europeanmbi/

the above link is the exact same page that I looked at back in 2008...

• Advertisement
Advertisement