Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone know of a card that I can use to book ryanair flights?

Options
  • 17-05-2010 8:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10

Hey everyone!

I am a newbie on this but I am sick of Mr O'Leary hitting me for credit card charges which cost me more than the f*cking flights! :)

Can anyone suggest a way that I can book flights onto Ryanair flights as my cousin who is in the UK can book through a debit card and pays hardly any fees?

What I can I do here at home to book flights and not get spanked on the charges?

Thanks a mill!

Wendy

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

I have a prepay card from www.entropay.com - there's a €15 fee for the card and a % topup charge each time. I believe there are others out there but this does what I need.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 ballsbridge

Thanks a million for that one.... I was not if it would be something I could get in Ireland so you have helped me immensely.

Cheers

W

It's offering a virtual visa or a pre paid mastercard...is it the card that I go for or virtual visa?

Cheers

W

The prepaid Mastercard is the one you need for Ryanair. You'll need the virtual Visa to topup the Mastercard though. I have both.

So if I have the virtual card then I can top up from any bank account into the virtual visa and then transfer from virtual Visa to mastercard and then I am away and racing?

Do you know if I can get salary paid directly into the virtual visa as that seems far easier?

Sorry for being a pain but my credit rating is now destroyed with the ICB.

thanks

W

• Advertisement

You top up your virtual visa and then transfer from virtual visa to prepay masterard. The website suggests you can topup virtual visa by bank transfer but I've never done it myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭SpodoKamodo

Dunno if it's true or not, but I was told that the gift cards for the Dundrum shopping centre are prepaid mastercards and can be used to book flights with no extra charges. Haven't tried it myself tho so can't be sure...

have set up an account and see how that works! :)

Thanks for the help and advice!! This is a great site and can see why so many people use it.

Thanks a million

W

• Registered Users Posts: 1,844 ✭✭✭Ogham

Some useful info here about Mastercard Prepaid and Ryanair. There seem to be a few options.

Advertisement