Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Whackiest/Craziest thing you've seen around itb

• 17-05-2010 8:24pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 378 ✭✭

Well.... I decided we may as well pool our tales of woe or awesomeness ;)

Try to stay in keeping the the charter... but yeah let em rip :D

Whackiest thing I've seen has got to be during freshers week... when I saw a guy arguing with a girl...
    then as i walked past she threw clothes out of the car at him and basically drove off
    with him chasing after her screaming "but I love ya I love yaaaaaa"..... I did feel a little sorry for the guy ;) lol

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,073 ✭✭✭Xios

First time driving the car to college 2 month ago, i parked in the far west corner, as i walked back to my car after lectures i saw 6 girls standing around a car with balloons, as i got closer i saw the car was completely wrapped in cling film, with balloons wrapped inside too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 220 ✭✭dueyfinster

The amount of sexual health packs we had to dump (expiry date 2003) out of the SU storeroom :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 378 ✭✭brendanL

The amount of sexual health packs we had to dump (expiry date 2003) out of the SU storeroom :eek:

LoL I'd only just managed to forget that XD

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 bmwmad

<snip>

^Not cool man

Wtf??? seriously thats harrassment.

• Advertisement

It is isn't it, p..sed myself. :D

I don't think its that funny.. people have lives.

The original purpose of flesh human engines was an attempt to bring down the great firewall of china.

But putting peoples personal info on the web is not cool/funny.

wtf??? Chill, it's about people, see
    <snip>

bmwmad wrote: »
    wtf??? Chill, it's about people, see
    <snip>

...did you even look at the results for that -_-
    How would you feel if I posted your personal details online...and your house address??? seriously... I know you didn't create it (probably XD) but it's not cool... I'd advise just editing that link out man before a mod has to XD.

Anyways back on topic !

I just remembered I saw two lads having a race down the entire length of A blocks back hall on a friday close to 5.... was epic. I just heard *Moveeee PLEASE!!!!* being screamed behind and turned around to see them fly past XD

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

bmwmad wrote: »
    It is isn't it, p..sed myself. :D

Bye bye.

Banned for personal abuse.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,073 ✭✭✭Xios

Tom Dunne wrote: »
    Bye bye.

Banned for personal abuse.

hah, what a sucka, Learn the INTERNET

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭innercitydub2

Having a **** in the jacks in the main hall when i notice the roof over me is gone and theres a bit of white cloth hanging off the other bits that havent been pushed through.

anyways my curiosity got the better of me, for some reason i was thinkn someone put something valueble up there for someone to collect.

as i pulled at the bit of cloth

turned out it was a ****ty pair of jocks that landed in the toilet.

thats not the best bit as i walked ov the toilet then some chap was standing waiting to go in and i was like to him there not my jocks in there as he looked at me withy disgust

talk about a sticky situation.

ive also seen some old fella who goes with this huge fat bird.i was ease dropping on them one day in the cafateria turns out he dosent even go the college he just sits around with her when shes not i class and fectches her food at lunch time and watches her eat feeder or what

Advertisement