Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Riiiggghhhtttt....seeing as schools nearly over...

Options
  • 17-05-2010 8:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 331 ✭✭

Lets share our most embarrassing moments in school! haha, might be a nice and humourous way to end the year.

GO! :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

Oral Irish examiner came in to and starting speaking Irish in the hall, explaining what was gonna happen etc.

The principal and all the ''strict'' teachers were there, So when the Irish examiner finished and said '' An bhuail aon ceist agat?''

Me being a dope said ''What did you just say?''

/facepalm.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,796 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

wasn't embarrasing for me, but it was for a friend of mine. Walking into town one day at lunch time, and BAM! a bird drops a scuttery one on his head

• Registered Users Posts: 1,271 ✭✭✭kev9100

In first year I said my maths teacher looked like a cow and turned around to see her staring me. Funnily enough, she turned out to be an awesome teacher and definitely one of the nicest.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,347 ✭✭✭Closed ac

Without thinking, I went into the girls bathroom rather than the boys. Only realised when I was sitting on the toilet and heard girl's voices coming in. I sat there for 15 minutes and when the coast was clear I leave the cubicle. Just as I do.. girls from my year walk into the bathroom..

• Registered Users Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

DKZ wrote: »
    Without thinking, I went into the girls bathroom rather than the boys.
    How does one walk into the girls' bathroom instead of the boys?!

Would the lack of certain fitments not give you a hint? :p

I call shenanigans! ... blooming peeper! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭_Chaos

Just before my LC art real life exam, i walked right into a automatic door in town while getting lunch...the whole shop stopped and stared at me, and in a moment of panic, i shout out 'IM SORRY'
    yeah, i said sorry to a door.
    The guy who works there wont stop staring at me and laughing at me now :(

ohh and going into my exam, i could see the burise appear on my drawing hand...luckily it made me draw better though :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 94 ✭✭Reckoner91

One time when helping the canteen ladies over with some packs of drinks, there were like 4. I thought I could lift them all, but when I went to pick it up, I got it like half a meter off the ground and had to put it back down, in front of the girls in my class and all. Haha...

Btw, I'm super ripped now, I swear <_<....>_>

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,347 ✭✭✭Closed ac

How does one walk into the girls' bathroom instead of the boys?!

Would the lack of certain fitments not give you a hint? :p

I call shenanigans! ... blooming peeper! :D

They're right beside each other, had my head down and walked straight into a cubicle! Had a lot on my mind that day.

No one believed my story in school either! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭!?!

They're right beside each other, had my head down and walked straight into a cubicle! Had a lot on my mind that day.

I believe you! I walked into a guy's bathroom and only noticed as I was coming out and this ten year old boy was coming in the door, you should have seen his face!! :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

T
    Well, whether they did or not, they would never admit to it, lad! Much more slagging potential in claiming skepticism! ;):D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 716 ✭✭✭fufureida

An embarsssing moment... I'm too cool to be embarassed. But this girl got given out to fir wearing a VERY low neck line top... Plenty of boobage.. I was delighted - she tottaly deserved it and i loved how she looked like a tomatoe she blushed so much LOL who comes into school looking like THAT?!?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

Jealousy :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 94 ✭✭Reckoner91

fufureida wrote: »
    An embarsssing moment... I'm too cool to be embarassed. But this girl got given out to fir wearing a VERY low neck line top... Plenty of boobage.. I was delighted - she tottaly deserved it and i loved how she looked like a tomatoe she blushed so much LOL who comes into school looking like THAT?!?

Yeah....um...that's terrible...a real crime...against....nature...and...um...what was I talking about?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 285 ✭✭Sophsxxx

fufureida wrote: »

Haaa! My friend tried to come into school one day in a halter neck top, tiny shorts and high heeled boots....:pac:
    I'm sooo glad I can't get embarrassed...everyone else just cringes for me! From declaring love for my teacher (I never thought I'd see him again!) to falling down stairs and between desks, I have made a pretty big ass of myself over the last 6 years! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 716 ✭✭✭fufureida

Reckoner91 wrote: »
    Yeah....um...that's terrible...a real crime...against....nature...and...um...what was I talking about?

Pretty much is in a school environment. Lol her areoles or however you spell it were visible at one point.
    Lol and then she complained that he was perving at her I mean hello open invitation! Lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 103 ✭✭dyeti

Pranking my English, Art and Religion teacher (she taught us all 3) in 1st year, who'd be teaching me for the next 3 years, then getting caught was pretty embarassing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭Seloth

I saw a girl from another school get full on skirted the other day by her mate,twas hilariouse :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭_Chaos

Seloth wrote: »
    I saw a girl from another school get full on skirted the other day by her mate,twas hilariouse :pac:

skirted?:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭0.M.GXX

Out one night and met this guy.. we were seeing each other for a wile.. didnt realise he was a teacher.. turned out he was my new subsitute english teacher.. morto .. as i said i was in college..and that i was older then i was 17.. " ha i was caught rotten.. but that is not so embarrassing is it?.. what about getting caught making out with him in the room afterwards by another student CrinGe...:/

dont think i will ever live that down..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,761 ✭✭✭Lawliet

0.M.GXX wrote: »
    Out one night and met this guy.. we were seeing each other for a wile.. didnt realise he was a teacher.. turned out he was my new subsitute english teacher.. morto .. as i said i was in college..and that i was older then i was 17.. " ha i was caught rotten.. but that is not so embarrassing is it?.. what about getting caught making out with him in the room afterwards by another student CrinGe...:/

dont think i will ever live that down..

Yeah right, like any teacher would really be dumb enough to risk their career -on the first day no less- by going with a student in an unlocked classroom, right after they found out that said student has lied to him about being in college?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,744 ✭✭✭theowen

_Chaos wrote: »
    skirted?:confused:
    Grabbing hold of the skirt and pulling it down, without her consent, I think.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 331 ✭✭Cook!eMonster

theowen wrote: »
    Grabbing hold of the skirt and pulling it down, without her consent, I think.

or pullng it up?

Advertisement