Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Piano Lessons

• 17-05-2010 11:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 15

I've been promising myself piano lessons ever since I got my first Casio keyboard many moons ago. I've a gift opportunity coming up and I'm thinkin of dropping lesson hints. Can anyone give me and idea of how much lessons cost? My piano experience ends at the casio keyboard.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,495 ✭✭✭AlanD

Hi,

My sister is a piano teacher, but lives in Crusheen at the end of the current stretch of M18.

Send me a PM if you are interested in getting in touch with her. No idea how much she charges or what her availability is though.

A

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 Moomee

mcarrol27 wrote: »
    I've been promising myself piano lessons ever since I got my first Casio keyboard many moons ago. I've a gift opportunity coming up and I'm thinkin of dropping lesson hints. Can anyone give me and idea of how much lessons cost? My piano experience ends at the casio keyboard.
    < mod snip>B]

Moome if you wish too advertise you services on boards please contact hello@boards.ie

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,943 ✭✭✭Burning Eclipse

Moomee wrote: »
    Snip

Hi,

I would be very interested in Piano lessons. Where would they take place? I'm essentially a beginner, but have played guitar for years, so know a bit of theory? I'm also the slowest music reader in the world.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭kilburn

there are some piano teachers advertising on www.music4you.ie

Advertisement