Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Really disturbing 2012 related dream

Options
  • 18-05-2010 2:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭

Hey everyone, I've always had an interest in dreams and dreaming in general but the dream I had last night was one of the most bizarre and perhaps frightening ones I've had in a long time, the type where I literally said to myself ' What the ****? ' when I woke from it.

A bit of background, I have an interest in the whole 2012 thing, I find it intriguing but am wary of it being spun like another Y2K. I was also watching youtube videos before I went to sleep of Pripyat, the abandoned city next to Chernobyl.

Anyways, the general theme of it was about 2012 and the end of the world. The general feeling in the dream was one of despair and sadness. I remember going out the night before the world was supposed to end with family, riding on dilapidated but still functional funfair rides.

The also cut to parts in a ferry like place with John Cusacks's 2012 character looking for his kids in the background while I was looking for my family as well.

I was then messing around with a crane in an empty city and its contents dropped, turned to be cigarettes ( I don't smoke ) and then something proceeded to begun crushing cigarettes all over the place, in cigarette machines, etc, which could have possibly being the signal that the world was now ending.

That was the point I woke up, I've felt uneasy since.

I'm at a loss to explain this, though it obviously borrowed from stuff I was watching but apart from that, any idea what it mean?

Comments

Advertisement