Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to look for rental properties in Adare/Curraghchase?

Options
  • 18-05-2010 9:11am
    Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭

Hi, I am currently looking to rent a house in the Adare/Curraghchase area of Co. Limerick.

I have viewed the properties on Daft and MyHome but there does not appear to be too many listed.

Can anybody advise if there is anywhere else that people that are seeking to rent properties in this area might advertise? I know there are papers like the Limerick Post and Chronicle but these primarily advertise properties in the city.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,033 ✭✭✭Limerick_Lass

Try www.adareproperties.com

John Giltinane & Associates... they have a place in Adare.

Or if you are heading to Adare, the post office notice board is usually good for rental properties

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭cmurph

the limerick leader do a county edition paper out on a thursday ...also the weekly observer on a wednesday!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭Raiser

Try www.adareproperties.com

John Giltinane & Associates... they have a place in Adare.

Or if you are heading to Adare, the post office notice board is usually good for rental properties
    ADODB.Recordset error '800a0bcd'

Either BOF or EOF is True, or the current record has been deleted. Requested operation requires a current record.

/property.asp, line 29

Web Designer should be shot.

Advertisement