Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Discount Cards

Options
  • 18-05-2010 9:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 633 ✭✭✭

I am involved in the social club in my place of work.

I am not too sure if this type of thing even exists but we are looking to partner with a company that could offer our members a Discount Card.

The partner company should have links to dozens of retailers / cinemas / hotels / theatres etc that our members could avail of.

Does naybody know if such a company exists?

Thanks,
    T

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭happyeveryday

Hi T,

Not sure if this would suit your members, think they're more aimed at corporate businesses but their are Group Schemes that run these type of member reward systems. i also know there are a number of companies doing bulk purchasing discount scheme for large employers such as hospitals etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 633 ✭✭✭Tarakiwa

Hi T,

Not sure if this would suit your members, QUOTE]

Not too sure if what would suit?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 grannyg

Hi ,

A discount card company in Ireland called Localdiscounts.ie will be able to help you hundreds of discounts currently available in Hotels in ireland , they will work with you in your area to secure discounts for your social club.

email : grainne@localdiscounts.ie or phone her on 086 2119326 and im sure she will help you out :)

Hope this helps ! Great idea !

Advertisement