Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

How To Change Surround Sound System

• 18-05-2010 9:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭

At the moment you have to plug all 6 speakers into the back of my dvd to get them to play.The cable is normal stero 2 wire cable that seperates and you place in the speaker.The other end has a connection i never seen before but this not a problem as i can cut them off and put what ever connection i want on.
    What im looking to no is there any think i can get as in a small amp or some sort of receiver to connect all these up including the sub so i dont have to use the dvd.
    I want to keep the speakers but not the dvd if you follow so i want to connect all these up.Anyone no how i can do this what i need.

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, RicherSounds.ie Moderator Posts: 2,505 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Ritz

What you're looking for is an AV Receiver - have alook here http://www.richersounds.com/products/home-cinema/home-cinema-separates/av-receivers for the type of range available. You can connect your DVD or Bluray player and games console and set-top box to the AV Receiver and it will route the sound from them to your speakers and the video to your TV.

With my Mod hat on, I've editted the title of your thread to put normal type instead of all capitals - all caps is usually regarded as "shouting"....;)

Ritz.

Advertisement