Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

horse in housing estate

Options
  • 18-05-2010 11:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭

hey

there has been a horse tied to a tree on a grassed foot path in my housing estate. the horse isnt skinny or under feed looking. it does look healthy in my opinion.

this morning he must of eaten through the rope or someone cut it but it got loss and was strolling around the area anyway. i rang the garda as this was 6am in the morning and didnt no what to do.

my question is does any1 know anything about what might happen to the horse?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭Censorsh!t

Not sure if anything will be done.
    There used to traveller's horses in a field across from my estate, and on various occasions the horses would break loose and nothing was done about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭jjjade

i have spoken to the dspca about this and they said if the horse is not being ill treated then will not take him as their is no room for him really.... make room if he is skinny or it danger of health really. they advised me to get onto the council and query this with them.

i got onto the council who put me through the pound dept, the guy on the phone said they are aware of him and are in motion of taking the horse. i have rang 2 more times after that and the horse is still there.

i have tried everything i can and the county council dont seem to give a dam.... this is terrible he has limited space due to a rope and in a housing estate

help!

Advertisement