Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Garda report on Galway Bay FM

Options
  • 18-05-2010 12:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 83 ✭✭

Just caught the end of the garda report on galway bay fm, they were reporting a stolen engine (outboard (boat engine) ) found in the boot of a car beside the Jes rowing club, in NUI. theres nothin online yet, but did someone hear the full details?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

You know what I love? That I live in place where this is news, instead of drugs and shootings :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 83 ✭✭JayMcD

Ya its cool to live in a city with so much and thats all ya got worry bout, I know what you mean, but I got a boat right beside the place,
    I worked in a boat company where €80,0000 worth of engines were stolen over night and the gardi didn't know what to do, and it happened in every boat place all over the country, no one was ever caught, nothing ever happened bar filling out the paper work. a boat engine (which was heavy enough that it would of taken a few men to lift) would of been worth €6 - 10k, thats alotta bags of weed, so one (get away scott free robbery) = decent sized dealer, or semi post office robbery if you were to equait on a € value.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

Well technically it's not news, it's just a state agancy trying to reunite property to its rightful owner by means of mass wireless transmission

Advertisement