Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anybody seen any good Deals on a new Baby Travel System

Options
  • 18-05-2010 12:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 908 ✭✭✭

Hi, Just putting out the feelers to see if anybody has seen any good offers on a baby travel system lately?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24 Mrs K

Suggested websites to try are mamasandpapas.com, mothercare.ie and kiddicare.com, the kiddicare website even has videos. In Dublin places to go for pushchairs include eurobaby- longmile road,and swords mothercare(belgard Road store has huge range- bigger then smaller mothercare shops in Dublin city centre), Tony kealys one in Walkinstown & coolock. There is also a little baby boutique called premaman in the Omni centre which have a lovely range of unusual prams. Get one that will fit into the boot of your car! I bought a britax 3 vigour which I now hate because it's too big & heavy! Britax have since brought out a new range. I also was considering the silvercross 3d travel system but was told that the infant carrier would not fit in my car, was very disappointed. Looking back I wish I bought the mamasandpapas luna mix travel system.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Gerrymanus

Hi there.

My wife and I bought a Bugaboo Cameleon last year from a shop in Dun Laoghaire called Baby Biz. The woman there (I think she is the owner) was very helpful and knowledgeable. This travel system is not cheap but it is brilliant in that it is light, easy to use and lovely to push. She did a deal on some furniture we bought there as well from Mamas & Papas whch was lkess that they were selling it in their own stores. They do other systems like th Quinny Buzz which you should probably look at and is less expensive than the Bugaboo. Good luck anyway.

Advertisement