Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Millwall fan gets thumped by police

13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

Ush1 wrote: »
    but unfortunately don't know this type of policeman.

You don't come across them in pubs, I guess.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,181 ✭✭✭Davidth88

The post from Neil3030 is spot on.

I have seen ' heavy handedness ' from the police in the UK , TBH mainly pre Hillsbourgh.

One time I remember clearly was Watford Vs Arsenal , when the Herts police baton charged the Arsenal fans ( whom I was amongst ) for no reason AT ALL. The police caused the crowd to react in a way that although I don't condone I could understand , basically the police got a massive hiding and it all ended in tears so to speak .

What we saw in the clip here was a little twit acting up , is it me or does he look about 13 , perhaps as you get older they look younger :-)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,520 ✭✭✭✭noodler

stovelid wrote: »
    It seems to be OK to gloat about a kid getting punched in the face for throwing shapes though?
    Ush1 wrote: »
    Pretty much.

It's great so many know this type of "hooligan", but unfortunately don't know this type of policeman.

Brilliant stuff lads.

Nice to know where you guys are coming from.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,014 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

stovelid wrote: »
    It seems to be OK to gloat about a kid getting punched in the face for throwing shapes though?
    Clearly you just read one post of mine and made your mind up that I was saying that the cop was right.:rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,476 ✭✭✭✭Ush1

noodler wrote: »
    Brilliant stuff lads.

Nice to know where you guys are coming from.

Sorry? What exactly do you mean?

This thread is about enjoying seeing someone get hit is it not?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

eagle eye wrote: »
    Clearly you just read one post of mine and made your mind up that I was saying that the cop was right.:rolleyes:

Nope, I read them all.

I was refering to other users gloating on the thread.

Advertisement