Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My Flight is NOT cancelled!

Options
  • 18-05-2010 12:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭

British airways cabin crew have had to call off their planned strike.

My flight to New York is not cancelled and due to leave with no hiccups.

I LOVE life right now!!!!! :D:D:D:D

Got an exam in 3 hours and I don't care because life is excellent!
    College is nearly over.
    Summer literally DAYS away.

I just want to sing lalalalalalalalalala and skip!

:pac:

Hope you all have a wonderful day....and life! :D:):D:)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,335 ✭✭✭✭UrbanSea

And I hope you have a wonderful time toni ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,272 ✭✭✭Barna77

Mine neither YAY! :D

Have fun

• Registered Users Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭ToniTuddle

YaY for flights Barna! :pac:

Still in VERY happy mood.

Found out instead of 7kg hand luggage and 20kg checked bag I can have 10kg hand luggage and 23kg checked!

Woooooo 6kg extra for more clothes and bits and bobs

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 13,005 ✭✭✭✭bnt

I had a flight cancelled back in January this year ... and it worked in my favour. I was in London, due to fly back to Dublin in the late evening (8-ish), and got a text message from Aer Lingus at lunchtime saying they'd cancelled my flight. I had only had booked that flight because it was a lot cheaper, and was basically wandering about North London killing time. So all I had to do was get myself to Heathrow in my own time, go to the desk and say "I'll take the next flight you got", and was home several hours earlier than I'd expected for no extra charge. :)

From out there on the moon, international politics look so petty. You want to grab a politician by the scruff of the neck and drag him a quarter of a million miles out and say, ‘Look at that, you son of a bitch’.

— Edgar Mitchell, Apollo 14 Astronaut

Advertisement