Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Red Dead Redemption PS3

Options
  • 18-05-2010 12:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,544 ✭✭✭

Red Dead Redemption PS3
    Amazon has it for 35 punds but its not letting me preorder it. All the others like Zavvi and the Hut are selling it for 40 pounds.

Anyone know anywhere cheaper?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,923 ✭✭✭kearneybobs

Hogzy wrote: »
    Red Dead Redemption PS3
    Amazon has it for 35 punds but its not letting me preorder it. All the others like Zavvi and the Hut are selling it for 40 pounds.

Anyone know anywhere cheaper?
    Bit late....kinda.... for a preorder. Should've gotten in there earlier fraid to say. Ordered mine from Asda and got a shipping notice today for it. And the price has gone back up to 40 pounds for them now too from 34 pounds as they are part of the same group as thehut.com and zavvi.
    Does amazon give you a reason for not being allowed to preorder?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,544 ✭✭✭Hogzy

Does amazon give you a reason for not being allowed to preorder?

No, maybe theyre all out of PS3 copies cos youre still able to prebook Xbox copies!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,728 ✭✭✭bigron2109

Im looking for the same request..

I rang up gamestop today and they told me 49.99 euro for it.
    Xtravision could be between 49.99 and 54.99 she said to me on the phone..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,000 ✭✭✭IrishIrish

Pretty sure HMV are doing it for 45 euro on Friday.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,923 ✭✭✭kearneybobs

I just placed an order on amazon.co.uk for the game there and swiftly canceled it (because I already have one on it's way to me). It let me order it and even sent me the email. So I don't know what you are doing that won't let you preorder it. Try it again.
    Oh and remember to get super saver delivery. Otherwise it's an added £6.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

bigron2109 wrote: »
    Xtravision could be between 49.99 and 54.99 she said to me on the phone..

Probably be the latter.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,544 ✭✭✭Hogzy

Has anyone prebooked it in HMV cork, I ended up preordering it from Amazon just there but i cancelled it. Id rather pay an extra €3 and be able to play it at the weekend, As well as getting a free blu ray out of it!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

€49.99 in Gamestop according to my bro.

Advertisement