Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How to Editing a ISO Video file?

Options
  • 18-05-2010 12:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hi
    I have a 4GB ISO file and I need to edit the first 3 mins off the ISO file and save it back as a ISO file.

What software can I use to take a scene off a ISO video file.

The ISO file is the format I need

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭101001

you'll need to first get the iso file into a video format. First rip the iso (dvd) to get the video_ts information files. Then encode them to an mpeg format and use any editing software to edit out the scene you want gone. Then convert back to dvd format

I've used dvd decrypter then autogk in the past... a walkthrough is here http://www.doom9.org/index.html?/autogk.htm

Alternatively if you rip the ISO down to the Video_TS (using dvd decrypter) you could reorder the DVD using Adobe Encore or some such DVD authoring software walkthrough here . It would allow you to edit but in a limited way. This is a more expensive option. top section is free

Edit if the ISO is not actually on the DVD you might need to mount it on a virtual drive... You can use daemon tools for this

Advertisement