Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Siemens Gigaset c470 phone problems

Options
  • 18-05-2010 1:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭

Hi folks,

Apologies if this is not in the correct section but couldn't find the right place to ask this. I have a Siemens Gigaset c470 analogue cordless phone and last night for some reason the phone lost connection with the base unit. I tried several times registering the handset to the base but with no joy.

Just wondering if anyone can help out?? I followed the procedure below as outlined by Siemens but it just doesn't seem to register:

1. Place the handset in the base and then on the phone menu do the following:

Settings -> Select Handset -> Register H/Set -> Select base -> Enter System-PIN: (Default 0000) -> Press OK

2. Registration takes about 1 minute and during the process Regstr.Procedure will flash ont he phone display. When the handset has been registered teh screen displays its internal number, e.g. INT 1

I do get the Regstr.Procedure flashing on the phone display but I have waited over 10 minutes and the phone just doesn't seem to register.

Any help appreciated!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭satchman

Actually, ignore above, just figured it out. After looking through several menus I noticed that you had to de-register the handset first and then re-register it. All sorted now.

Advertisement