Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moderate Tornado Risk US - 18/5/10

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,134 ✭✭✭✭maquiladora

• Registered Users Posts: 788 ✭✭✭John2009

Going to be a long evening for the storm chasers, i myself have till about 2:30am i have my young fella tomorrow :), dont want to be tired and cranky :D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,134 ✭✭✭✭maquiladora

John2009 wrote: »
    Going to be a long evening for the storm chasers, i myself have till about 2:30am i have my young fella tomorrow :), dont want to be tired and cranky :D

Streams have been very flakey tonight which is a pity. Yeah I wont be able to stay up much longer too but tomorrow looks promising anyway. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 788 ✭✭✭John2009

Streams have been very flakey tonight which is a pity. Yeah I wont be able to stay up much longer too but tomorrow looks promising anyway. :pac:

Yes another moderate risk again for tomorrow :D, streams now are gone to sh?te so i'm gonna call it a night, at least we saw some funnels and i personally saw 3 tornados earlier so not bad.

I wont be online till after 7pm tomorrow evening so get a thread going for us :), enjoy the rest of the chase Maquildora it's been a good chase night for us home viewers.

Advertisement