Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Office Block (Tallaght)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,979 ✭✭✭✭listermint

My office block is behind belgard motors, this makes no sense its a new building :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,763 ✭✭✭Airsoft Reloded

And we are looking forward to having you down dude.

listermint wrote: »
    My office block is behind belgard motors, this makes no sense its a new building :confused:

I'm gonna assume its not that one then :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,502 ✭✭✭defenderdude

Excellent - gonna have to dust off the mp5, shotty and mp7 ;)

:Dwaahhhhhhooooooo!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭Tommyboy71

Looking forward to seeing this lads. Well done and best of luck.

• Advertisement

Tommyboy71 wrote: »
    Looking forward to seeing this lads. Well done and best of luck.

Thanks Tommy, see you then boss

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭mle1324

Sounds like the perfect place for my MP5 :D

Will hopefully be out sometime in June for a game :)

Best of luck lads.

• Registered Users Posts: 626 ✭✭✭G-spec

Excellent news Brian, can't wait to give it a try. Count me in for the first night and as Ken has already said most of AON will be down for their fix on the opening night.

• Registered Users Posts: 981 ✭✭✭se conman

Best of luck from all at SEAC .I'm sure you will see a group of us up soon "it's soooo much handier than The Mall"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 198 ✭✭derek s aon

yea im there

• Advertisement

Super stuff guys, can't wait to see you down there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 279 ✭✭Keegan

Lol, good man. Google earth coords are on our facebook page.

Dear lord I think I know which building it is :D Funny enough when I saw the to let signs go up a while back I was like "man, what a cool place for an airsoft site"

• Registered Users Posts: 578 ✭✭✭Danin

Great News Lads

cannot wait to get down and give it a go, the best of luck with it

Keegan wrote: »
    Dear lord I think I know which building it is :D Funny enough when I saw the to let signs go up a while back I was like "man, what a cool place for an airsoft site"

Whats in the car park of that place Keegan (I'm not even playing a shadow game here but sure I need Bert to lead me there lol, I don't know Tallaght at all).

• Registered Users Posts: 720 ✭✭✭Mperrozzi

cant wait to get down lads

are you open 7 days a week like the warehouse??

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭trig740

Awesome can't wait to try the place out!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 281 ✭✭delta-boy

Nice, I will be there. Can I ask, is it like offices with actual rooms or something on part to The Warehouse.

Got any pics?

delta-boy wrote: »
    Nice, I will be there. Can I ask, is it like offices with actual rooms or something on part to The Warehouse.

Got any pics?

No delta, its nothing like The Warehouse mate. Its an actual office building. No pics yet.

Opening hours and prices are back a few pages or on our website www.airsoftreloaded.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭Br4tPr1nc3

deadly news :)
    put me down for the first game!

Upcoming event: Cartel

A group bent on domination of the Middle East’s oil reserves has gone too far and supported a local militia in an uprising against the democratically elected government of Dominastan causing the deaths and displacement of thousands of civilians.

This organization known to have links with terrorist groups and government agencies around the world is suspected to be behind several recent criminal activities including the attempted assassination of president Crixus the leader of Dominastan.

Recently the W.P.O (World Police Organization) has received intel that there is evidence which could bring this criminal conspiracy down and it is in their HQ commonly referred to as The Office Block. The WPO plan a raid on this complex on the 2nd of June at 18:30 led by colonel Gustav, if the evidence is retrieved this group may finally face judgment for the constant breaches of human rights laws they are suspected to have had a hand in, amongst other international violations condemned by the League of nations.

Intel also points to the possibility that Doctoray a highly ranked member of VivaDomina (a terror group linked to the militia) may be present in the building at the time of the raid, the capture of this individual would serve to both demoralize the militia and expose vital information regarding their operations, safe houses and supporters.

The men under the command of Colonel Doctoray are well trained and well armed leading the W.P.O to believe that they are backed by some western groups with interests in the oil industry.

These men are unquestionably loyal to their commander and are ready to give their lives in service to their cause. Their resolve should not be doubted, nor should their abilities. We are expecting friendly casualties on this mission.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭roryk1

WELL DONE LADS looking forward to this looks great how many storys in the office block;)

roryk1 wrote: »
    WELL DONE LADS looking forward to this looks great how many storys in the office block;)

3 or 4, I can't actually remember to be honest lol.

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭roryk1

3 or 4, I can't actually remember to be honest lol.
    thats enough for me:D

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

LUAS? Win.

After the 'ole LC we'll be paying a visit:)

Whats in the car park of that place Keegan (I'm not even playing a shadow game here but sure I need Bert to lead me there lol, I don't know Tallaght at all).

Is it the one with the containers in the car park? Right at the corner?

Is it the one with the containers in the car park? Right at the corner?

There are very large trailors and yes I think a couple of Containers there but I don't think its on the corner. LOL I've been there and for the life of me I can't remember exactly where it is or what it looks like.

There are very large trailors and yes I think a couple of Containers there but I don't think its on the corner. LOL I've been there and for the life of me I can't remember exactly where it is or what it looks like.

Right then, methinks a walk through cookstown after work tomorrow is in order lol

Is it redish with all the windows recently boarded up?

Right then, methinks a walk through cookstown after work tomorrow is in order lol

Is it redish with all the windows recently boarded up?

Thats the one man, well done. What do you think? How many floors are in it LOL.

Thats the one man, well done. What do you think? How many floors are in it LOL.

Considering myself and Luca were saying how cool it would be to have a site in that building a few months back I'm dead excited lol. I think there's 3....tut tut false advertisment Brian lol you promised us 4, best use the roof and hope the Garda copper isn't about :P

• Advertisement
  • Moderators Posts: 1,589 ✭✭✭Big_G

This definitely looks interesting. Will have to come down and have a look. And blast a few people. Sound.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement