Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Window cleaner in Carlow

Options
  • 18-05-2010 3:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 18

Looking for recommendations for a local window cleaner. I haven't had anyone knock on my door in months, which kind of suggests there are job opportunities there.

Any recommendations, and any idea what people are charging these days to do a 3 bed house?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 910 ✭✭✭tombull82

darren1980 wrote: »
    Looking for recommendations for a local window cleaner. I haven't had anyone knock on my door in months, which kind of suggests there are job opportunities there.

Any recommendations, and any idea what people are charging these days to do a 3 bed house?

Give this guy a go, he is a young lad doing it for himself and seems to be busy out at it. Not sure how much he charges per window but my house was e15 for 10 windows. <snip>. Daniel window cleaner< thats what I have him as in my phone so not sure of his full name.

Nice guy also. I've seen my neighbours do use him for gardening also so he probably does a bit of everything.

Mod Edit: Please exchange phone numbers via PM.

• Registered Users Posts: 910 ✭✭✭tombull82

Sorry Shay

was just a quick post and totally wasnt minding.

I'll PM that number

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭royston_vasey

tombull82 wrote: »
    Sorry Shay

was just a quick post and totally wasnt minding.

I'll PM that number

+1 on Daniel he's very pleasant & also reliable have been using him for just over a year at this stage.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 cclear

Anyone working off ladders should be insured i found this out the hard way

• Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭tommycahir

Hi cclear

Welcome to boards, unfortunately you have raised zombie thread that is over 12 months old so I am going to have to lock it.

Regards
    Tommy

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement