Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tribe Nightclub Stillorgan - what happened?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10 feefeetrixie

When it was bondi it was great use to go all the time had many a good nights out there but burn and tribe = terrible!!! Some of the worst nights out !!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,339 ✭✭✭me-skywalker

When it was bondi it was great use to go all the time had many a good nights out there but burn and tribe = terrible!!! Some of the worst nights out !!

yea i agree had some great nites 3/4years ago in Bondi.
    Problem was once they started getting these fake 'celebrities' into the clubs the crowd just became worse! Nike air max and reebok tshirt lads swiggin out of alco pops not talking or dancing, just standing there, looking at the walls and the next arse to gawk at! (not that I didn't do that myself haha)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,136 ✭✭✭maxamillius

rent was not being payed,therefore treasury holdings decided to change the locks one morning hence the abrubt closure!nothing to do with drug dealing or anything else!

Advertisement