Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Change country

Options
  • 18-05-2010 4:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,844 ✭✭✭

Hey lads
    I just noticed that bf has me down as being a yank. Anyone have any idea how I go about sorting out my country?
    Cheers!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,383 ✭✭✭d22ontour

Don't think you can,i remember in bf2 a few of the nordies put Britain* down as their country and couldn't change it to Ireland. :D

* I know it's not a country.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,299 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Hey lads
    I just noticed that bf has me down as being a yank. Anyone have any idea how I go about sorting out my country?
    Cheers!
    Aye, somehow down as a yank myself :(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,844 ✭✭✭shootermacg

Ah OK so, I'd better start wearing checkered yellow pants then.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,692 ✭✭✭Dublin_Gunner

I'm down as a Brit myself.

I've been on to them about it, and posted in the official forums. Don;t think there's a way to change it :(

I don't even remember selecting it. Must be a mess up with the EA account system. All my EA accounts are registered as Irish, so how they got this one wrong I'll never know.

I think you could change it in 2142 iirc

• Registered Users Posts: 4,844 ✭✭✭shootermacg

I'm down as a Brit myself.

I've been on to them about it, and posted in the official forums. Don;t think there's a way to change it :(

I don't even remember selecting it. Must be a mess up with the EA account system. All my EA accounts are registered as Irish, so how they got this one wrong I'll never know.

I think you could change it in 2142 iirc

Cheers for the update mate! Looks like I'm a yank and you're an orange bastid ^ ^!

• Advertisement
Advertisement