Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

freight/shipping company

Options
  • 18-05-2010 4:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭

Im moving to London and need to ship some stuff over. Anyone know any companies that will do this for a reasonable price?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 262 ✭✭j1974

philiy wrote: »
    Im moving to London and need to ship some stuff over. Anyone know any companies that will do this for a reasonable price?

yeah, put in all in boxes and then on a pallet and ask a freight forwarder to do it. Geodis or someone. I did it tons of time for mates etc on my company account, about 70.00 Euro. But ive had to pay the company now, my mates get a good rate in return.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,892 ✭✭✭Head The Wall

philiy wrote: »
    The Pallet network

I have no affiliation with this crowd

Advertisement