Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Links showing Brand new Lost: **No Spoilers

Options
  • 18-05-2010 4:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭

Every Wednesday is usually a panic for me if my regular way of watching new Lost(megavideo) cuts out or the episode hasn't been added yet.

Like many others I begin to scroll through that episodes review, trying to avoid any spoilers which is very hard to do. 2 weeks ago the sentence gave away what became of the Kwons and it really put a damper on the events.

I also waste valuable lunch hour time googling for Links.

So I hope this can be a thread where people can put up links the the latest lost episode, that doesn't involve paying a subscription or doing a survey.

The post should also have nothing but the episode title, a link and maybe a comment on the actual quality or loading time, nothing else.

A feel free to post if a link works or not.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,534 ✭✭✭Dman001

Sorry but posting links to those sites isnt allowed on Boards.

You could just wait till Thursday and try to avoid the threads to enjoy the latest episode. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭Dymo

O dear, I don't know how many charter rules you have broken in that post.

• Registered Users Posts: 55,514 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Oh dear.

Please read the charter. (John) Locked.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement