Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

12-week Blow Dry at home?

Options
  • 18-05-2010 4:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭

I got my first Brazilian keratin treatment two weeks ago, and it's like a whole new world. I can walk around - OUTDOORS! - and at the end of the day I still have normal hair instead of a shrubbery on my head. I love it.

I want to play with it at home, to try out different straightening/curling/heating processes, and I also don't want to pay 300/two months to have it done.

Has anyone found a shop or website that sells the keratin to non-cosmetologists? I'm looking for something under 2% formaldehyde, since I'd probably need to use it every 4 to 6 weeks, if I'm doing it myself.

Also looking for others in Limerick who want to try to do it ourselves - if two or four of us got together, it would be easier.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 NegritaDublin

Hi Buckeye,

I am new in this and just looking around to see where I can get the Brazilian blow dry keratine and saw your post.

Any advise you can give?
    Any development with you in this matter since?

Thanks
    ND

Advertisement