Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Funny University Prank!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,250 ✭✭✭✭Iwasfrozen

That wasn't funny at all. The poor women is only trying to do her job and that cheeky little sh!t humiliates her and undermines her authority in the class, not only that but he disrupted the lecture for those actually interested in learning.

I can't stand douchebags like him.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,425 ✭✭✭FearDark

I'd say ya had to be there...

FearDark wrote: »
    I doubt I would have found it funny regardless for the reasons above.

• Registered Users Posts: 768 ✭✭✭Ian Beale

Iwasfrozen wrote: »
    That wasn't funny at all. The poor women is only trying to do her job and that cheeky little sh!t humiliates her and undermines her authority in the class, not only that but he disrupted the lecture for those actually interested in learning.

I can't stand douchebags like him.
    If you knew the lecturer you'd know that she wasn't humiliated and it certainly did not undermine her control, the lecture was disrupted for 2 minutes and if you were to count the amount of time wasted by people talking up the back it would be considerably more then 2 minutes.
    FearDark wrote: »
    Yea, definitely :pac: wouldn't be funny if you don't know the lecturer or been there at the time.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭Jay D

What a complete knob head. I hate arse faces like that wasting everyone's time with their 3 year old antics.

You must be a classy guy op.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 178 ✭✭sexdwarf

I think there will come a time when this guy will look back on this clip and cringe.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,362 ✭✭✭K4t

Jay D wrote: »
    What a complete knob head. I hate arse faces like that wasting everyone's time with their 3 year old antics.

You must be a classy guy op.
    I thought it was quite funny and took some balls. Everyone enjoyed it who was there including the lecturer and the majority of others I know who've seen it. Just a bit of light relief. People in here with a lot of issues it seems but I won't judge.

K4t wrote: »
    I thought it was quite funny and took some balls. Everyone enjoyed it who was there including the lecturer and the majority of others I know who've seen it. Just a bit of light relief. People in here with a lot of issues it seems but I won't judge.
    If by that you mean issues with douchebags interrupting the class, showing no respect for their lecturer on a professional level and humiliating her on a personal one then yes I do have issues.

• Registered Users Posts: 943 ✭✭✭Enright

muppet!
    I dont think that i would have been as polite, revenge is sweet!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,238 ✭✭✭looder

I laughed at that. Thanks OP... :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,012 ✭✭✭BizzyC

Not funny at all tbh....

If you're going to interrupt a lecture do something more imaginative...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 JordanRHughes

Funny though, but he could have come up with better dialog.

You gotta plan your pranks better. He just looked like a ya-hoo on a dare.

Advertisement