Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

So what do you think of my most recent proposed build?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,928 ✭✭✭VenomIreland

hare05 wrote: »
    Also, get this month's CustomPC. There's a good article on case modding (might be a bit advanced for someone without their own power tools) but within that is a page on cable organisation that covers all the basics.

There's also a test on energy-efficient hardware and comparisons at base clock and overclock. Remember you ain't paying the electricity bill ^^

Good luck with your pc!

Thank you for all the help, I will certainly try to get CustomPC!

BTW, I know way to ground yourself without using an antistatic band, simply plug in the PSU and touch the casing of it, I've heard this can discharge you.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,041 ✭✭✭hare05

Thank you for all the help, I will certainly try to get CustomPC!

BTW, I know way to ground yourself without using an antistatic band, simply plug in the PSU and touch the casing of it, I've heard this can discharge you.

It can, that's what I do now. I've developed this weird shimmy that keeps my elbows in contact at all times while I'm messing with my inner parts (see what I did there? hehe...)

Advertisement