Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Italians in Galway?

Options
  • 18-05-2010 5:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21

Ciao! I'm Italian and I'm kinda new in Galway. Trying to get to know new people here especially Italians! I'm going to study at NUIG next year so it would be nice to get in touch with current or future students!
    Fatevi sentire!
    Ciao!:)

Comments

Come to the boards beers on Friday - it is in Massimo's and plenty of Italians go there (but not for the boards beers)

The place even has an Italian name....

I know there are language exchange groups who meet and there probably is one for Italians.

Unfortunately I am falling behind on my own Italian lessons.

A doppo.

• Registered Users Posts: 21 PikaPikachu

Come to the boards beers on Friday - it is in Massimo's and plenty of Italians go there (but not for the boards beers)

The place even has an Italian name....

I know there are language exchange groups who meet and there probably is one for Italians.

Unfortunately I am falling behind on my own Italian lessons.

A doppo.

thanks for the quick reply:)
    is that on every friday? and what time?
    PS. this may sound stupid but what's the "boards beers"? i'm not familiar with that! :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 327 ✭✭spender.j

The Boards Beers (People from Boards meeting for Beer) only happen occasionally, there will be a suggestion put up and a location and date nominated (usually by poll). This Friday we're meeting at Massimo's at around 8pm, there should be a good crowd out! Ciao...

• Registered Users Posts: 21 PikaPikachu

spender.j wrote: »
    The Boards Beers (People from Boards meeting for Beer) only happen occasionally, there will be a suggestion put up and a location and date nominated (usually by poll). This Friday we're meeting at Massimo's at around 8pm, there should be a good crowd out! Ciao...

thanks! yeah, that's what I thought the "Boards Beers" was... but I wasn't too sure. thanks!
    I think I'll show up then. Might as well have a beer instead of a coffee! I'm in Ireland after all!:D

Advertisement