Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

First (blurry) PES2011 ingame pic

Options
  • 18-05-2010 6:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 45,747 ✭✭✭✭

shot.jpg

First blurry in game image leaked and shown above. Terrible resolution but seems to be legit.

New power bar on show. Wonder does this mean the entire GUI is being redone for the game (power bar usually grouped with player name, attack level, strats etc). Also wonder if it is a pass, cross, long ball or shot. Press release says all have the power bar.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,628 ✭✭✭SRFC90

I'm pretty sure thats me out my back garden havin' a kick about.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,575 ✭✭✭raheny red

The shadow of the player would also suggest that the sun is low lying.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,021 ✭✭✭m83

I'm pretty sure that's photoshopped. I can tell by the pixels.

• Registered Users Posts: 475 ✭✭flugel

shot.jpg

Also wonder if it is a pass, cross, long ball or shot. Press release says all have the power bar.

Friend was telling me alright that they going to have a fifa-esque passing system. Be great news to me, passing is fifa is far far superior in my humble opinion, still dont like the game itself tho!

My mindset is that I aint going getting excited by any new PES promises about future titles, i'll wait until the demo appears, see how it plays, cant get my hopes up and crushed again for like the 3rd year or so in a row :(

Great, just after reading pesfan, hopes have been elevated once more :(:(

Advertisement