If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

sick of waiting on other retailer

Options
  • 18-05-2010 6:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

LG 32LH3000 - 32" LCD TV - widescreen - 1080p

ordered one from a retailer who are currently having some issues! over a month a go, wont go into the trouble i have encountered. I was directed here by a fellow poster and i was wondering how i get a list of similar products from you may have on offer thanks
    mick

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, RicherSounds.ie Moderator Posts: 2,505 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Ritz

Mod Comment:

Welcome to Richersounds forum :). As a new poster here and on Boards, please take a moment to read the Charter in the stickey at the top of the forum. This forum has some rules which make it different to a usual discussion forum and it is worth checking them out.

As set out in the Charter, any mention of, or links to other retailers is only allowed when someone is genuinely looking for a quote which beats the price in question. I am assuming from your post above that this is what you are looking for. Please bear in mind that this is not the place to discuss other retailers in any way. If you have any queries regarding this, please send me a PM.

Thanks,

Ritz.

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

LG 32LH3000 - 32" LCD TV - widescreen - 1080p

ordered one from a retailer who are currently having some issues! over a month a go, wont go into the trouble i have encountered. I was directed here by a fellow poster and i was wondering how i get a list of similar products from you may have on offer thanks
    mick

Mick (Thanks Ritzy)

one retailer keeps you waiting and them we go and do the same - apologies :o

The LG32 LH3000 is available from stock at £339.95 - delivery anywhere in Ireland is just £11.99 and we can ship out next working day no problem.

Apologies again for the delay and keep me posted if I can assist in any way,

ATB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.