Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

claiming redundency

Options
  • 18-05-2010 6:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 855 ✭✭✭

hello everyone i have been in my job for nearly 7 years and every year it goes slack for 2-4 months every year and then picks back up but for the past 5 months i have been only working two days a week and i am totally fed up of it and my boss wants to take a extra €18.50 attendance bonus off me for the two days so along with shorter hours he wants a pay cut aswell and i believe i can claim redundency because my hours of work have been cut by so much can anyone tell me how i would go about doing this thanks a million

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 392 ✭✭Denimgirl

smokin ace wrote: »
    hello everyone i have been in my job for nearly 7 years and every year it goes slack for 2-4 months every year and then picks back up but for the past 5 months i have been only working two days a week and i am totally fed up of it and my boss wants to take a extra €18.50 attendance bonus off me for the two days so along with shorter hours he wants a pay cut aswell and i believe i can claim redundency because my hours of work have been cut by so much can anyone tell me how i would go about doing this thanks a million
    Call employment rights 1890 808090 they are very helpful!

Advertisement