Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Geography Predictions?

Options
  • 18-05-2010 7:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭

Hi all! Just wondering if anyone has any predictions for the HL Geo paper? Im curious to know what you all think might come up, since my teacher hasn't a clue!:S

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

Humans interfering with a Landform is definetly coming up.

Just not sure which landform:/

• Registered Users Posts: 330 ✭✭3_BOoYA_X

Human interactions with an irish landform has come up for the past 3 years.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

3_BOoYA_X wrote: »
    Human interactions with an irish landform has come up for the past 3 years.

Yeah thats what I meant:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭DancingQueen:)

I'm guessing MNC's, conflict and colinisation as they've come up a lot in the last few years. Hoping characteristics of Biomes is on the paper too but my teacher doesn't think it will be.

• Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭A193

Ohh I hope Biome Characteristics comes up too, im screwed otherwise! And what about Regional? I think my teacher said Secondary in European Region could come up!?:S

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭SnowPretzel

I'm guessing MNC's, conflict and colinisation as they've come up a lot in the last few years. Hoping characteristics of Biomes is on the paper too but my teacher doesn't think it will be.

Really? My teacher told us she'd be shocked if it didn't come up!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭DancingQueen:)

Really? My teacher told us she'd be shocked if it didn't come up!

I'd love if it did, know it off by heart! Let's hope your teachers right :D
    A193 wrote: »
    And what about Regional? I think my teacher said Secondary in European Region could come up!?:S

No idea, I havn't done a lot of regional so i've a lot of work to do on it the next few weeks. We've been doing things on culture in a subcontinent the last few days so it'd be great if that came up.

Advertisement