Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Media PC Case

Options
  • 18-05-2010 7:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone any suggestions as to a decent HTPC style case? Only thing is that the price would ideally be around 80 euro, and take ATX boards. Had planned buying the Nox Media II from Komplett, the perfect case, but after reading the incredibly dodgy goings on in the Komplett forum, I don't want to buy there - but I really wanted that damn case!

thanks.

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,134 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

I ordered a graphics card last week and got it in 5 days. postage taking a little longer, an post tracking not available for some reason, but I got it fairly quickly anyway, just to let you know :P

And yeah, I'm looking at that very case to go along with the gfx card i just bought

Advertisement