Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cash Generater

Options
  • 18-05-2010 8:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,587 ✭✭✭

Do they give you a fair price?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,126 ✭✭✭][cEMAN**

That's up to you to decide I guess. If you go in and say you want to sell something, you can decide before you sell it if you want to.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,587 ✭✭✭Bob Z

' wrote:
    [cEMAN**;65960851']That's up to you to decide I guess. If you go in and say you want to sell something, you can decide before you sell it if you want to.

Its not that close to me. i wanted advice first

• Registered Users Posts: 1,033 ✭✭✭Winty

Where is it Shipquay

Winty wrote: »
    Where is it Shipquay

Yes shipquay street near the richmond centre

• Registered Users Posts: 3,126 ✭✭✭][cEMAN**

Bob Z wrote: »
    Its not that close to me. i wanted advice first

Call them first? I could be wrong but I think they work on a set price list for certain things.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,116 ✭✭✭RDM_83 again

could try cex as well
    http://www.cex.co.uk/
    its on ferryquay street i think

thanks will try

• Registered Users Posts: 46,094 ✭✭✭✭muffler

There's a shop in the Courtyard (Letterkenny) that buy various items - where the music store used to be.

muffler wrote: »
    There's a shop in the Courtyard (Letterkenny) that buy various items - where the music store used to be.

I thought they just bought gold?

• Registered Users Posts: 46,094 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Bob Z wrote: »
    I thought they just bought gold?
    You could be right. I passed it the other day and seen the signs up for silver and gold so it well be that only.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2 nialldoran

i believe the standard cash g in shipquay give is about a quarter of the orignal price (depending on condition of what you're selling), i try and avoid selling to it at all costs though unless as a last resort as their buying prices arent great, they do a 30 day buy back plan though that means they wont put your item on sale within 30 days of buying it from you, so you can go back and get it if you temporarily need the cash

Advertisement