Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

No Exam Numbers - Summer Exams 2010

Options
  • 18-05-2010 9:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭

Our course did not recieve exam numbers for our exams this year or a timetable unlike last year and january just past. My course is in bolton st and with 19 people in the class I think it leaves a lot to be desired should a lecturer be biased against a student. Is this the situation across the whole of DIT this year? What do you think?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,683 ✭✭✭Kensington

You should have received an exam number, anyone I know doing exams did anyway.

Btw, the lecturers are easily able to see who's who when correcting papers.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,989 ✭✭✭68 lost souls

They did not send out exams numbers or letters in the post this year to save money. If you check your emails there is a mail about it. Sent I think on May 6th (in Bolton Street at least). We have 27 in our class and in final year, I dont think it changes a thing having numbers or not because either way they will know who you are and external examiners dont know who you are by your exam number. It just makes things easier.

• Registered Users Posts: 293 ✭✭Penisland

gaz d wrote: »
    Our course did not recieve exam numbers for our exams this year or a timetable unlike last year and january just past. My course is in bolton st and with 19 people in the class I think it leaves a lot to be desired should a lecturer be biased against a student. Is this the situation across the whole of DIT this year? What do you think?

They have a list with the students name, student number, exam number and continuous assessment mark, so it doesn’t matter the f*ck if ya don’t have your exam number!

• Registered Users Posts: 715 ✭✭✭_sparkie_

we didnt get exam numbers either. we were just told to use our student numbers.

Advertisement