Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How to contact car space renter?

Options
  • 18-05-2010 10:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,665 ✭✭✭

Im renting a car parking space of a landlord in my complex (he rents the apartment out but doesnt live in it, his tenants didnt want the car parking spot so he rented it to me) and now i want to give him notice that i dont want the space anymore.

Problem is, his phone number nor email address is not on the lease agreement. I had his number last year but my phone was stolen in the meantime and it included his number.

Now ive no way to contact him...have contacted the managment company with his name but they told me they wouldnt give out any details. I need to give my notice asap so that i get the deposit back! Dont know which apartment is his either, otherwise id knock around and ask the tenants for his number...

Anyone any ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,324 ✭✭✭✭Cathmandooo

Does your parking space have a number? Would that not be the same as the apartment number? Might be worth a try.

How many apartments are there? Could the management company contact the landlord for you rather than giving out details? I'd say if you ring them up and tell them your story they may help.

Advertisement